The CTG PBS Co-payment Measure provides low or no-cost PBS prescriptions to
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
• Use HPOS to register patients online.
• You can also complete the Indigenous Health Incentive and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
Co-Payment Measure Patient Registration and Consent form (IP017) at humanservices.gov.au/pip
The following practitioners are eligible prescribers:
• medical practitioners working in a general practice that’s participating in the Indigenous Health
Incentive under PIP
• medical practitioners working in an Indigenous Health Service in rural or urban settings
• medical specialists, where the patient is referred to them by a medical practitioner working in a
general practice that’s participating in the Indigenous Health Incentive under PIP.
• Select the CTG field in the prescribing software. A CTG code will be added to the prescription.
For example, CTG11K.
• Once printed, check the prescription to make sure it’s been added. If it hasn’t, follow the advice
below for paper prescriptions.
The doctor writes the letters ‘CTG’ and adds their signature or initials. For example:
CTG John Citizen, or
8.30am–5.00pm Monday to Friday, Australian Central Standard Time.
* Call charges apply from mobile and pay phones.
Phone: 1300 900 863
Fax: 07 3054 6688
PO BOX 3323, Newstead 4006
Lobby 1 Level 2
Corporate House 76
600 North Bridge Road #23-01
Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
COVID-19 Has changed everything- take your clinic and doctors online #phenixhealth #telehealth
COVID-19 Update Phenix Health https://t.co/XUf1k1AMAL
Looking forward to #GVAS in two weeks! Who's coming!? Ask us about our exclusive MRN discount. #gvasrevolution #Globalvirtualaestheticsummit #myfacemybody #virtualconference #Thefuture https://t.co/ciU51yOwxw
For ddoctors or RNs interested in the latest procedures & techniques in medical aesthetics click on this link https://t.co/okLrMQRZti
Copyright Phenix Health Pty Ltd © 2015 | ABN: 22 607 822 266