The CTG PBS Co-payment Measure provides low or no-cost PBS prescriptions to
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Australians.
• Use HPOS to register patients online.
• You can also complete the Indigenous Health Incentive and Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme
Co-Payment Measure Patient Registration and Consent form (IP017) at humanservices.gov.au/pip
The following practitioners are eligible prescribers:
• medical practitioners working in a general practice that’s participating in the Indigenous Health
Incentive under PIP
• medical practitioners working in an Indigenous Health Service in rural or urban settings
• medical specialists, where the patient is referred to them by a medical practitioner working in a
general practice that’s participating in the Indigenous Health Incentive under PIP.
• Select the CTG field in the prescribing software. A CTG code will be added to the prescription.
For example, CTG11K.
• Once printed, check the prescription to make sure it’s been added. If it hasn’t, follow the advice
below for paper prescriptions.
The doctor writes the letters ‘CTG’ and adds their signature or initials. For example:
CTG John Citizen, or
8.30am–5.00pm Monday to Friday, Australian Central Standard Time.
* Call charges apply from mobile and pay phones.
Phone: 1300 900 863
Fax: 07 3054 7239
PO BOX 3323, Newstead 4006
Lobby 1 Level 2
Corporate House 76
600 North Bridge Road #23-01
Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
@phenix_health working on adding prescription delivery to our service.
Reading @beckershr Telehealth, prescription drugs on some Amazon shoppers' wish lists, survey says https://t.co/whVgMRuSva
Still anxiously wondering what 2019 will bring? One step at a time and measure your progress. You'll be surprised how much you achieve.
#homecare #medtech @… https://t.co/6mQmvdfTDD
Reflective Day. 2018-2019
What are thoughts about the significance of this day.
Interesting perspective below.
'There’s nothing magical about one orbit around the sun.
I mean, the… https://t.co/1Ug3DM4paZ
Keep an eye on your family and friends over the festive season. Not everyone feels like celebrating #mentalhealth #phenix_health_tech @ Gasworks Plaza https://t.co/lXxiJVp4wV
Copyright Phenix Health Pty Ltd © 2015 | ABN: 22 607 822 266