The PIP Indigenous Health Incentive supports general practices and Indigenous health services.
The incentive aims to help with better health care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients.
This includes best practice management of chronic disease.
Eligible patients must:
• be of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander origin
• be 15 years or older, and
• have a chronic disease.
• Use HPOS to register patients online.
• Register patients with the practice that is, or will be, their ‘usual care provider’—this is the practice
that has given the patient most of the care over the last 12 months or will be providing most of
the care to the patient over the next 12 months.
• The patient must agree to have the practice written on the Indigenous Health Incentive and PBS
Co-payment Measure patient registration and consent form (IP017) at humanservices.gov.au/pip
This consent means they expect the practice will be their usual care provider and oversee their
chronic disease management.
1800 222 032*
8.30am–5.00pm Monday to Friday, Australian Central Standard Time.
* Call charges apply from mobile and pay phones.
Phone: 1300 900 863
Fax: 07 3054 7239
PO BOX 3323, Newstead 4006
Lobby 1 Level 2
Corporate House 76
600 North Bridge Road #23-01
Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Getting ready for a big week
#medtech #ruralhealth #telehealth #telemedicine #software #ehealth #remotehealthmonitoring #phenixtelehealth #technology #app #mobile
#medtech #ruralhealth #telehealth #telemedicine #software #ehealth #remotehealthmonitoring #phenixtelehealth #technology #app #mobile #positive #thoughts
Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mum's out there from Phenix Telehealth!
Copyright Phenix Health Pty Ltd © 2015 | ABN: 22 607 822 266